A1 Contractor Services, LLC is the premier state contractors license assistance company currently serving states in the Pacific and Mountain regions including Hawaii.
California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon, Idaho, Washington Utah, Montana & Hawaii
A1 Contractor Services, LLC prepares complete Contractors License application packages Nationwide to ease the stress of applying for a contractor’s license. We take the pain and work out of the licensing process from the contractor’s state license board and due to our years of Contractor License experience, the errors that can cause a license application to be delayed or rejected is minimized or eliminated. Please contact our office for a complete detailed licensing quote or if a contractor’s license is required for your specialty of work in the jurisdiction you want to bid a job.
Our license packages are up to date and customized to the state you want to be licensed in. We send out documents required by the Licensing Board, Secretary of State and Department of Revenue to obtain your contractors license for a sole-ownership, partnership, joint venture, limited liability or corporation. Our licensing experience has been haled by many of our clients and peers as the leader in contractor licensing assistance service.
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- I am writing to say Thank You for assisting our company in obtaining a C51B Contractors License in the state of Hawaii. I found the process to obtain licensing in Hawaii daunting until I found your company on the Internet. You made it easy and we already have been awarded our first job in Hawaii.
- I have worked with Lynn Salmon of A1 Contractor’s Services on behalf of 3 different companies over the past 6 years. Recently I started my own GC business based out of Arizona. Shortly thereafter, an opportunity to do business in California presented itself. I did not hesitate to once again contact Lynn. My partner had previously used his CA license to qualify another company 2 years earlier. The California project was ours to lose. The only issue that would preclude us from being awarded the project was having our business license and being incorporated in CA. We had a VERY small window of opportunity in order to meet the requirements before the winning bid was awarded. This is where Lynn jumped in and did what only she can do! Within 30 days we were up and running. She disassociated our qualifier from the existing license on file, incorporated our business and filed for a license expediting review. As a new company the pending job was a HUGE deal for us. As a result, we were on the phone and communicating via email multiple times per week. Lynn was EXTREMELY patient and understanding. In the end, she personally walked all of our paperwork through the process and delivered our license on time……..again, a service that she is uniquely qualified to do. We thought we were home free with 2 days to spare when some unique bonding and insurance issues were stipulated…….issues that do not apply in our home state of Arizona. Once again Lynn came to the rescue! She put us in contact with her personal insurance agent and he handled all of our needs in 1 day! If you need/want to get qualified in the State of California, Lynn Salmon of A1 Contractor’s Services WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN…..period!
- Thank you so much for helping me with our Washington Contractor's license. I appreciated the "can do" attitude A1 Contractor Services handled the licensing process until the license was issued. The corporate registration was filed quickly with no rejections, and our contractor license was issued shortly after the completed application was submitted. Thank you A1 Contractor Services, LLC for your licensing expertise! We look forward to working with you on acquiring additional licenses in other states as the need arises.
- When my husband & I started our roofing business back in May, 2010, Lynn Salmon and A1 Contractors were there to help get us started. Lynn’s expertise and knowledge of how the CSLB’s filing processes & procedures on how to get our license up and running saved us an incredible amount of time, paperwork, hassle and money! Three years later and we still can count on A1 Contractors to help us with all our CSLB needs. I highly recommend their services.
We have application packages for every state including some counties on how to get a contractors state license. A California Contractors License School or home study program will be available for exam prep. If you do not see the state you want to be licensed in, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail.
What You Get from A1 Contractor License Services:
- Decades of Licensing Experience
- Complete and Concise Application Processing
- Competitive Pricing
- Valuable Time Saving Service For Licensing Contractors and sub-contractors
- Easing the stress of dealing with State Agencies
- Quality of Service Guaranteed
- State contractor exam prep
If you are in need of a contractor license and need help, contact us today. We’re an experienced contractor license prep and assistance company with competitive pricing. Contact us today and we’ll ease the stress of dealing with state agencies to get your State Contractors License from the Contractors License Board.