We prepare complete application packages Nationwide to ease the stress of applying for a contractors license by providing the following services;
- Breakdown of state fees and services specialized for each state
- Corporate Registration and registered agent service
- Bonding assistance
- County Contractor registration
- State Tax Identification Information
- Permit application assistance
- Plumbing Journeyman Certification
- Master Electrician Certification
- NASCLA Accredited Exam Preparation for General Building include: Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
- Monitor your application until a license is issued.
- Give professional consultation before and after your license number is issued.
The contractor licensing process can be difficult if you dont know the correct forms to file. Some states require complex licensing applications and in some counties a simple contractor registration form will be sufficient before pulling a permit. Reciprocity agreements vary from state to state depending on the classification and years of experience. Study programs are available for some trades through seminars, online sample questions, books and CD’s.
After several years of researching contractor licensing laws, I have compiled licensing packages for several states to help contractors obtain a license quicker without the hassle of trying to find the right forms. We enjoy helping contractors from start to finish by providing complete applicaiton packages tailored to their contractor licensing needs.