Get a Contractors License in California
There are 8,870 pending exam applications at the California Contractors License Board due to Covid19. Contact Governor Gavin Newsom at https://lnkd.in/eMtAEJU to Sign an Executive Order to issue contractor licenses on a provisional basis without requiring a test similar to AZ Governor Douglas Ducey’s Executive Order. California Contractors need a license to work. Approving Licenses will bring revenue to the State of California.
The California Contractor License Board protects consumers by licensing and regulating California’s construction industry. There are about 300,000 licensed contractors in the state of California, in 43 different licensing classifications, that own the California State Contractors License. The CSLB’s Statewide Investigative Fraud Team (SWIFT) works to eliminate unlicensed contractors working in California. Undercover sting and sweep operations are conducted weekly around the state. SWIFT encourages you to report unlicensed activity.
A1 Contractor Services, LLC will provide the following State Contractor Services for licensure to bid work in the State of California:
- Contractor license application processing
- California State Contractors License School: Study Program with CD Study Guides
- Exam Prep Includes Sample Questions for California State Contractors License Exam
- Over the Counter Service
- Classification determination request
- Document filing and retrieval from the California Contractors License Board, Secretary of State, and the Franchise Tax Board.
- File Articles of Incorporation
- Revive suspended corporations including Franchise Tax Board tax filing.
- Limited Partnership and Limited Liability Corporation filings.
- Research and reserve corporation name.
- Contractors license researched and verification requested by attorneys.
- Resident agent service for contractors and out-of state corporations.
- Evaluate and file contractors license applications.
- Provide sealed license verifications for licensing reciprocity
- License Renewals
Additional California Contractors License Help and Prep:
- City/County Business license
- Permit Information
- Replace the RME/RMO
- New Entity registration
- Address/name change
If you are in need of a California contractor license and want California Contractor License Prep, contact us today. We’re an experienced California contractor license prep and assistance company with competitive pricing. Contact us today and we’ll ease the stress of dealing with state agencies to get your California State Contractors License from the California Contractors License Board.